Preparing slope joints when using honeycomb fabrics.
- Article: 98000250
- Both versions of slope joint possible (short and long).
- Stops are used to position slope joints in the punch.
- The joints are secured in place by means of a locking pin using the hole predefined by the job card software.
- The necessary hole must first be made using the separate drilling template (98000195) or punch (98000194).
- Punching is done in two simple steps 1. Straight cut - to make a notch in the fabric 2. Round cut - for radius definition of joint top so that fabric is not obstructed.
- Dimensions: 520 mm x 115 mm x 177 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 11.6 kg
- Warranty: 12 months