Benthin Technology GmbH
Osterstader Str. 16
T +49 (0) 471 79 84 190
F +49 (0) 471 79 84 3 190
Pleated blind threading module for fully-automated threading of Benthin systems comprising pleated or honeycomb fabric, followed by a machine-aided, guided final assembly.
The following steps are to be completed on the PTM 1600:
- Input of order details (manually or via barcode)
- Fully-automated setting of the machine based on the specific dimensions of the pleat required for this order.
- Fully-automated preparation of the cords in the required colours (optional: 98000174).
- Fully-automated threading of the cords.
- Semi-automated mounting of the cord bracket (automatic locking of the cords inside the cord bracket).
- Manual mounting of the spring winder
- Manual mounting of the masking profile
- Machine-aided mounting of the end caps
- Final check of the pleated blind
Currently, the following Benthin system types can be assembled using the PTM 1600:
- 1600, 1602, 1610, 1612, 1614, 1615, 2600,
- 2601, 2602, 2603, 2610, 2611, 2612, 2613, 2615, 2616.
- Blind width: 280 mm to 1900 mm
- Blind height: 400 mm to 3100 mm (Blind width + Blind height must not exceed 3400 mm).
Average cycle time per pleated blind: 3,5 min.
- Cord roll magazine right & left with 12 cord rolls
- Art.-No.: 98000174
- Barcodescanner Radio / Art.-No.: 98000175
- Barcodescanner Cable / Art.-No.: 98000189
- LAN Modem / Art.-No.: 98000400
- Power: 2,0 kW
- Pressure: 7,0 bar
- Average air consumption: 4,0 m³/h
- Connections: 1/N/PE AC 230V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 1430 mm x 4260 mm x 1035 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: approx. 700 kg
- Warranty: 12 Month