CT 2000 Carrier train automat
Fully automated fabrication of carrier trains to specified size for every vertical blind type.
- Article: 96235000
- Assembly of spacers made of spacer tape with carriers stored in cardboard tubes. Immediate deposit of the carrier trains in empty storage tracks.
- 6 storages are available at the machine to receive the carrier cardboard tubes. Instantly changing on: standard carriers, slope or spring carriers, other colours. Split draw trains can also be made.
- Production about 800 carriers per hour.
- Data entry by barcode scanner or manual by touch-screen.
- Taking away of filled storage tracks from the assembling. Ready for the following manual assembly at the track fabrication table.
- Options: Wireless bar code scanner. Modem for Tele-Service.
- Technical Specifications:
- Control: stored program control (SPC)
- Drive: precise servo motor for regulated spacer length
- Connection: pneumatic 7.5 bar, 5,4 qm/h, electrical 230 V / 50/60 Hz, 500 W
- Dimensions: 1285 mm x 3140 mm x 750 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 860 kg
- Material requirements: spacer tape, carriers
- Warranty: 12 months