L 520 Sealing machine
Thermal pressure sealing of coated and uncoated louvers.
- Article: 98421000
- Sealing for top inserts (adaptable to any current support system) and for bottom weights.
- The automatic advance of the sealing film is eligible. The film is lead by side, directly between the fabric areas to be sealed. The film gets free only when perfectly set. The advance entry only takes the exact and necessary quantity of film for sealing (savings of material).
- Easily adjustable guiding of film for louvers widths of 127, 89, 63 and 51 mm.
- Two independant entries for the louvers save time in the preparing of the fabric work.
- Sealing time is regulated from 1 to 9 seconds.
- Output depends on fabric type, average 150 louvers per hour including louver cutting.
- Programmable memory control with touch-screen-display to facilitate data entries and simplify the operator control.
- Technical Specifications:
- Control: stored program control (SPC)
- Display: touch-screen-display for an easier data entry by the operator
- Connection: pneumatic 6.0 bar, 0.2 m3/h, electrical 230 V AC / 50/60 Hz, 1.2 kW
- Dimensions: 630 mm x 790 mm x 400 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 130 kg
- Warranty: 12 months