L 525 Sealing machine
Welding of coated and uncoated fabric louvres with proven technology.
- Article: 98000212
- Louver widths of 51 mm up to 250 mm are possible.
- Ideal work sequence through independently weldable pockets for bottom weights and louvre top inserts.
- Optimum welding results due to adjustable parameters for welding time, welding pressure and welding temperature.
- Welding of uncoated louvres by manual feed of the sealing film from the roll.
- Compact temperature control module with LED display for welding temperature monitoring.
- Modern control technology (stored program control).
- Mounting element for the louvre top inserts can be adapted to all commonly used types of top inserts.
- Technical Specifications:
- Control: stored program control (SPC)
- Connection: pneumatic 6 bar, approx. 0.2 m3/h, electrical 230 V AC / 16 A / 50/60 Hz / 2.1 kW
- Dimensions: 551 mm x 840 mm x 351 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 95 kg
- Warranty: 12 months