Benthin Technology GmbH
Osterstader Str. 16
T +49 (0) 471 79 84 190
F +49 (0) 471 79 84 3 190
- Article: 98000008
- Fabric processing table for sticking adhesive strip to fabric stack quickly and accurately, then drilling the stack. The profiles prepared on the profile punch table serve as a drilling template for the fabric stack. This makes it possible to line up the cord guide holes with the holes in the profiles very accurately.
- Adhesive strip mechanism
- Assembly table
- PDM 100 drill machine pleated fabric*
- *PDM 100 drill machine pleated fabric
- Drilling standard and honeycomb fabrics for pleated blinds up to a maximum stack height of 40 mm** and a fold depth of 20 mm to 32 mm with a Ø3.5 mm x 40 mm fabric drill – Item No. 98000027 (a fabric drill is included).
- **If the fabric stack is drilled from both sides, the maximum stack height is 75 mm.
- Illumination of work area.
- Integrated air cooling of fabric drill.
- Drill speed optimised for pleated blind fabrics.
- Drill starts automatically when feed lever is actuated.
- Fabric drill easy to change.
- Technical Specifications:
- Connections: pneumatic 7.0 bar electrical 230 V AC, 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions: 1325 mm x 5500 mm x 650 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 120 kg
- Warranty: 12 months