Benthin Technology GmbH
Osterstader Str. 16
T +49 (0) 471 79 84 190
F +49 (0) 471 79 84 3 190
- Artikel: 98000376
- For drilling pleated and honeycomb fabrics with a fold depth of 15 to 64 mm and a maximum stack height of 150 mm.
- The maximum effective length of the drill is 80 mm. Fabric stacks of heights > 80 mm are drilled on both sides. The diameter of the hole is between 3.00 and 3.5 mm, depending on the drill.
- For honeycomb fabrics for which different asymmetrical drilling is required, the drilling position can be adjusted within seconds using a 6-stage setting wheel.
- To prevent idle strokes, the drill height can be set to a choice of three different starting positions of 60, 100 and 150 mm respectively. This setting is made during operation using an integrated slider, without set-up times.
- Optional, customer-specific interchangeable inserts enable pleated blind fabrics to be drilled as follows:
- Fabric drilling entirely without rails (standard)
- Fabric drilling with rail above
- Fabric drilling with rail above and below
- Other integrated functions:
- Dimensionally stable fixing of the fabric stack along the entire stack height during the drilling process by means of four-sided clamping.
- Integrated drills
- Automated cleaning of the drill.
- Switchable line laser to assist with positioning of the fabric stack.
- Switchable LED workbench illumination
- Technical specifications:
- Power: 1.6 kW
- Pressure: 7.0 bar
- Average air consumption: 0,1 m³/h
- Connections: 230 V AC, 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions: 480 mm x 354 mm x 655 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: approx. 80 kg
- Warranty: 12 months